Self Catering Terms and Conditions
In the event of another outbreak of covid or similar please note no monies are refunded . We are happy to write a letter to your holiday insurer for you to reclaim any monies lost.
All self catering accommodation is available (letting Saturday-Saturday) at 3.00pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 9.30am on day of departure.
All our self catering accommodation is cleaned and maintained to a high standard. By accepting the hire of any of our units we fully expect you also to maintain this standard and leave the place clean and tidy.
Sorry but we no longer take group bookings.
The accommodation booked is for the number specified only. No extra members are allowed without the owners permission.
Pets:- one pet per unit may be allowed by prior arrangement and chargeable at £35 per week. Owners must provide suitable bedding and pets must not be left alone at any time or allowed on beds, seats etc. Dogs must be exercised outwith the park area, either in the woods or the foreshore. Please ensure the dog is on a lead around the accommodation.
No unnecessary noise at any time and especially between the hours of 11.00pm and 8.00am.
Self catering accommodation includes cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine (cottages & lodges only), colour TV, iron and board (cottages & lodges), shower facilities in cottages & baths and shower in lodges.
Breakages and deficiencies should be notified to the owners and those caused by the negligence of any party members paid for.
Invercoe is our home as well as our business, which means that any concerns you may have, how to work the cooker etc are removed because we are here from your arrival until your departure.
Hire rates are inclusive of all towels and linen, gas, electric and VAT costs.
Booking Deposit and Terms of Conditions
A deposit of £200.00 is required for each self catering booking balance, with the balance due 6 weeks before your arrival date.
*Please note no monies are refunded and therefore we strongly advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
Touring Park Terms and Conditions
1.Please keep noise to a minimum and no noise after 11.pm
2.All monies are non-refundable or transferable – so please ensure you are adequately covered by insurance. If you decide to leave early due to weather/a change of plan/ ill health or for any reason which is not our responsibility.
3. No campfires allowed even on the foreshore.
4. Please keep barbeques off the grass- there are lightweight blocks at bin areas for disposable barbeques.
5. Please keep dogs on a lead at all times and ensure they are exercised off the park.
6. Please make sure that chemical toilets are emptied at the designated toilet waste points and NOT AT WATER POINTS.
7. Please keep speed to a minimum for the safety and pleasure of everyone.
8. No washing of vehicles/caravans /motorhomes on the park.
9. Please do not feed the birds.
10. There will be a service charge of £5 for amendments to bookings.
11. Payment must be made for all days you have booked.
12.Please pay the balance of your stay on day of arrival.